8.14.2019

Happy birthday to my 'schoolboy crush' Halle Berry ❤

           Credit: Some lucky MF with a camera & press credentials

This post is a super quick celebratory shout-out to my constant crush Halle Maria Berry
(That's right, True Believers. We're using her middle name & everythang!)

And yo, real talk. While my posts on this woman could possibly-maybe border on makin' the kid look like a Halle Berry fiend, the crush of which I speak is a fairly recent development. 

It seems that after publishing a couple of pieces in 2018, including that one where yours truly makes the case for why Halle was the right choice to play Storm, I've somehow felt closer to her –but from a million completely anonymous miles away. 

It's prolly the kind of thing that naturally happens when you look at a gorgeous woman's photos too long. But I know it'll pass eventually. Uh, unless I happen to see Halle's fine caramel self in the flesh at San Diego Comicon or somewhere. 

Anywho, in addition to a very fond birthday wish, I'm also sending out a "special song dedication" to Halle B. on her birthday, b'cuz she and I are old school like dat




Bonus track: Eric B. & Rakim - Microphone Fiend

No comments: