7.23.2020

NeoText is a publisher of quality fiction and long-form journalism



So yeah. The website for the small film studio-related project that I mentioned (in somewhat limited detail) some months back finally launched yesterday. My piece on hip-hop album cover art, which was published to Medium last year, now has a swell 2nd home on the website for NeoText, a new digital publishing venture. My piece is featured as the site's inaugural essay.
The NeoText launch also got a write up on The Hollywood Reporter's site yesterday, which will give ya all the nitty gritty on this new publishing venture that I'm quite happy to be a part of. There's a link to the NeoText site near the end of the Hollywood Reporter article, too, but I've posted hyperlinks above and right below this intro as well. Check 'em both out, eh?



No comments: