2.28.2018

Paco Picks Out The 20 COOLEST 'Black Panther' Comic Book Covers For Krypton Radio!


Sometime back in November of 2017, the nice editors over at Krypton Radio extended this blogger an invitation to write for their sci-fi-centric website. And...last week I finally got around to pitchin' 'em an idea, which they were happy to accept. So, in honor of Marvel's newest box office smash, I pulled out my long boxes and clawed my way through 40 years of comics history to pick out what I deem to be the top 20 illest and flyest and dopest and – simply – coolest Black Panther comic book covers. Give it a gander on Krypton Radio's website by clicking here.

Excelsior!

2 comments:

darrell d said...

Dope post. #16 get's the "GOAT" by default but #19 is really cool as well as #13 and I'm going out to dig for #12 as soon as I'm done typing(BLACK POWER!).

St. Paco said...

I had to chuckle that you gave Kirby the GOAT, but I can't disagree with that.

And anytime your post provokes someone to go digging, you know that you've done your job. *Olympic podium fist*