2.27.2019

Harley Quinn #59 (Variant Cover Edition)


Hey Puddin'!
'Memba when I mentioned back in January that a sweet Harley Quinn fan art piece done by singapore-based artist Derrick Chew, that I'd given the top spot in the fan art listicle I published to geeks.media, was used by DC Comics for the cover of Harley Quinn #58?

Well, I'm very happy to announce that another piece he did – that I'd also used for my listicle – will be featured on the cover of Harley Quinn #59 (street date: 3/6/19)! As stated previously, I'm not going as far as to presume that my article had anything to do with its selection by DC, but I'm beyond thrilled for Chew...and I hope that it did.


2 comments:

darrell d said...

you know they did. they're "mos def" watching you. you should post a picture of Jesus in blackface. let's see if they copy that!

St. Paco said...

LMAO!